This September, we look forward to welcoming back Linda Woolfson with another wonderful SoulCollage® workshop. This time, “Understanding and Enjoying the SoulCollage® Deck”.
Linda explains that the glory of SoulCollage® is that, once you’ve been introduced to this absorbing creative activity, there are so many ways to enrich your experience of it.
Making SoulCollage® cards is an endlessly absorbing and satisfying process and gives us valuable tools for self knowledge. SoulCollage® becomes even more empowering when you become aware of how each of your cards is a unique piece in the complex mosaic of your personal life story. SoulCollage® has a simple, elegant structure to help you do this – the deck.
Join us here at Gracelands Yard on Saturday 14th September from 2.30 to 6.30 pm and find out more about how the SoulCollage® deck fits together and to see how learning to use the four suits expands and deepens your relationship with the SoulCollage® process. “Understanding & Enjoying the SoulCollage® Deck” is an advanced workshop, open only to people like you who’ve already done some SoulCollage® and who share your fascination for this life-enhancing process. Seize this opportunity to enter further into the magical world of SoulCollage® as you:
- Tune into the simple elegance of the SoulCollage® deck
- Enjoy creating more cards inspired by this perspective
- Deepen your understanding of your cards as you connect them to the structure of the SoulCollage® deck
- Enter further into the transformative power of your intuition
- Get nourished and supported by the strong synergy between participants at an advanced SoulCollage® workshop.
To book your place on this workshop, at a price of £50, click here.